Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun with Aunt Stephanie





Aunt Stephanie came over for a visit last week. She has always teased me that my blonde haired children should really be hers. They sure do look like her! She took them to the park for a walk (thanks for the alone time I had with Adam!!!). When she came back she showed me all the pictures she took of the kids. Once I started looking at them, I told her that the kids aren't supposed to play in the fountain. Then I came to this picture of Jeffrey and we had a good laugh. How did she miss the sign? It was probably because she was looking after four kids....not looking for signs!





3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm loving emma in the Christmas Apron and bike helmet!

Stephanie said...

I made it on your blog! Yeah! Looking at those pictures made me miss you guys so much. What, has it been two whole weeks already? It feels like forever

jaordyna said...

Holy cow- Jeffrey is way blonde!! When did this happen? How dare those kids change without us:)

It's so fun to have family around to help out, isn't it?